Olympia Provisions Frankfurter
- by Olympia Provisions
- United States
These foot-long links are traditional German frankfurters made by hand with pork shoulder and natural lamb casing, using time-honored techniques. Crisp and snappy when cooked, these sausages are the ultimate grilling staple - serve them up on a bun with ketchup, Murray's Whole Grain Mustard, and Olympia Provisions Bread and Butter Zucchini Relish, or make a plate with caramelized onions and sauerkraut for a true German feast.
- Through our partnership, Olympia Provisions orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s. You will receive a separate tracking number from Olympia Provisions for your order.
- These uncured frankfurters are crafted without nitrates or nitrites, smoked with hickory and apple wood.
- They’re perfect on the grill, or cook these up on the stovetop or roast them in the oven.
- Established in 2009, Olympia Provisions was Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria.
- Founder Elias Cairo, a first-generation Greek-American, grew up around charcuterie—his father would often craft his own meats at home.
- His upbringing, along with his travels and apprenticeships around Europe, inspired him to start Olympia Provisions, to share these traditional techniques with Americans.
- The company uses antibiotic-free pork and high-quality ingredients like freshly ground spices.
- They form their meats with natural casings and allow them to age naturally, without relying on hot-incubation, cooking, or irradiation.