Pipcorn White Cheddar Cheese Balls
- by Pipcorn
- United States
Several steps above the cheese puffs you remember from your childhood, Pipcorn’s White Cheddar Cheese Balls are made with whole grain heirloom corn and organic Cheddar cheese. They have a crunchy, snackable texture and classic Cheddar flavor, making them perfect for parties, picnics, and cheese boards. Snack on these with a few handfuls of Murray’s Honey Roasted Almonds and Mitica Piedras de Chocolate.
- These cheese balls are baked not fried, gluten-free, and made with non-GMO ingredients.
- They’re made from heirloom corn—to be considered heirloom, a seed must be old (most have been around for at least 100 years) and open-pollinated (by wind, creatures, or other natural causes).
- The high-quality corn Pipcorn uses in their snacks results in a robust flavor and crispy texture.
- Serve these on your next charcuterie board with Murray's Genoa Salami and B&R Farms Blenheim Apricots.
- Pipcorn, a woman-owned, minority-owned family business, began in 2012 when siblings Jeff and Jen Martin popped some heirloom kernels in the midst of a big move.
- They were so inspired by that snacking experience that they tracked down the Indiana farmer who grew the kernels.
- They now make popcorn and other snack foods in exciting flavors using non-GMO heirloom corn and no preservatives or artificial flavors.