Trois Petits Cochons Mini Toast
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Les Trois Petits Cochons
- United States
Crunchy and petite, Trois Petits Cochons Mini Toast were created specifically to scoop pâtés—but they work just as well with runny cheeses and savory jams. We like them with Tonewood Maple Crème and La Bon Magot Tomato & White Sultana Chutney.
- Trois Petits Cochons Mini Toast crackers are made by New York charcuterie staple Les Trois Petits Cochons.
- These mini toast slices were created to complement TPC’s collection of pâtés.
- They make the perfect vessel for scooping runny cheeses and savory spreads and tapenades—but they work just as well tossed into a salad as a reimaging of the crouton.
- Founded in in 1975, Trois Petits Cochons specializes in small-batch, handmade French pâté and charcuterie specialties.
- Though it got its start as a small charcuterie in New York City’s Greenwich Village, Trois Petits Cochons has expanded over the decades.
- Today, they offer a complete line of smoked meats, mousses, terrines, pâtés, saucissons, sausages, and other French delicacies.