Bee's Wrap Cheese Wrap
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Bee's Wrap
- United States
These wraps are a sustainable, organic cheese storage alternative to paper or plastic. Bee’s Wrap Cheese Wraps utilize just four ingredients--beeswax, cotton, jojoba oil, and tree resin--to create original cloth-like wraps that are designed to store cheese, fruit, and other perishable produce. The material is breathable and the antibacterial properties of beeswax help maintain freshness. These Cheese Wraps are perfect for hard cheeses and soft cheeses alike.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- Bee’s Wrap Cheese Wraps are made in Vermont by a Certified B-Corp company and use ethically sourced ingredients.
- The wraps are washable, reusable, and fully biodegradable.
- Wax wraps are a sustainable alternative to paper or plastic for storing cheese.
- The combination of cloth and beeswax also creates a breathable fabric that helps prevent contamination through natural antibiotic properties.
- The wraps can be used for a variety of food storage needs, including for covering open jars.
- They seal using only the warmth of your hands.
- Hoping to eliminate the use of plastics in food storage, Sarah Kaeck founded Bee’s Wrap in Middlebury, Vermont, in 2012 with sustainability in mind.
- She used beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil to turn a plain cotton cloth into a reusable wrap.
- Durable and versatile, Bee’s Wrap can wrap cheese, cover open jars, and be used in place of plastic wrap or foil for most perishable foods.
- The wraps seal using just the warmth of one’s hands and can be easily washed and reused.
- Bee’s Wrap is a certified B-Corp and certified Green America company, which means it’s dedicated to ethical, sustainable practices as well as enacting social change to promote better lives for their customers, employees, and community.
- They also actively partner with organizations across the world that focus on environmental stewardship and ocean conservancy.