Fabrique Delices Smoked Duck Breast
- by Fabrique Delices
- United States
Fabrique Delices’ Smoked Duck Breast is a French bistro experience, ready to be enjoyed at any moment. This high-quality, fully cooked duck breast features a rich layer of melt-in-your-mouth fat balanced by tender, lightly smoky meat. Whether you serve sliced over fresh greens, atop a cozy bowl of pasta, or on a charcuterie board, we recommend adding a sheep’s milk cheese like Roncal or Pecorino Fresco (and a glass of pinot noir).
- Fabrique Delices was born from a century-old charcuterie maker in Meaux, France.
- They established their United States presence in 1985 with a vision of bringing high-quality, artisanal French charcuterie products to the United States market.
- Traditional French recipes and the finest ingredients are used to create their line of nearly 100 different small-batch, minimally processed delicacies.
- While they use machines to grind and mix ingredients, most of their artisanal production is still done by hand.
- A wide-ranging product-line includes everything from pâtés, mousses, duck confit, magret, duck rillettes, boudins, sausages, truffle butter, macarons, cornichons, and more.