Moonshot Organic Sourdough Sea Salt Crackers
- by Moonshot
- United States
Moonshot Organic Sourdough Sea Salt Crackers make for easy, happy snacking. These crackers combine the sweet, subtle tang of freshly baked sourdough bread with the brightness of coarse sea salt to create a versatile bite that pairs well with all kinds of cheeses. Create a simple appetizer with a plate of crackers topped with Vermont Creamery Herb Goat Log and Mt. Vikos Artichoke Spread.
- These crackers are crafted with traceable, non-GMO, and certified organic ingredients.
- They’re made from artisan stone-ground wheat and sunflower oil from regenerative farms in Colorado.
- Moonshot’s special milling process preserves the natural character of the wheat by retaining a portion of the bran, which makes for an extra light and crispy cracker.
- Moonshot is a woman-owned, black-owned producer of carbon-neutral crackers.
- Julia Collins first got inspired to create sustainable snacks when she became a mother, in a quest to build a better world for her child.
- She also built a platform called Planet FWD, the sister company to Moonshot, which connects farmers with climate-friendly brands.
- Moonshot keeps things local, with wheat that’s grown within two miles of the mill where it becomes flour and the mill only 85 miles from the bakery where Moonshot makes the cracker magic happen.