Murray's Duck Mousse Pate
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Silky and elegant, Murray’s Duck Mousse Pâté is made using a mixture of fresh duck livers marinated in port wine to give it a fruity, bold flavor. It’s prepared using a traditional recipe from Southwest France and then topped with an aspic jelly to preserve the intense flavor. The mousse makes for a simple yet sophisticated appetizer that’s best enjoyed atop Rustic Bakery Crackers and served with a dollop of Murray's Wild Blueberries Preserves.
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
- Murray’s Duck Mousse Pâté is made using a mixture of fresh duck livers marinated in port wine to give it a fruity, bold flavor.
- Pâté comes from the French for “pie,” and is traditionally molded into a terrine, or loaf.
- The grind used to create the pâté can form anything from a creamy mousse to a chunky paste, with the former used in Murray’s Duck Mousse Pâtê.
- Murray’s Duck Mousse Pâté is produced by Fabrique Délices, a charcuterie producer that specializes in bringing traditional French recipes to the United States.
- Pâté is easily spreadable, perfect to enjoy with freshly-baked bread or a crispy cracker.
- Try scooping it directly from the container or gently unmold it by running a hot knife around the perimeter of the container before flipping it over to serve and enjoy on your favorite cheese board.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.