Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Rustic Bakery
- United States
Dried apricots and pistachios combined with a mix of pumpkin and sesame seeds give these crackers a mosaic of colors and flavors, and a splash of brandy takes them to the next level. Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps are light and crunchy, but sturdy enough for a thick, creamy cheese. Try them with Murray's Delice or Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche.
Allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat
- Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps blend dried apricots and pistachios with a combination of pumpkin and sesame seeds to create the vibrant, mosaic texture.
- A splash of brandy adds a sweet, boozy flavor to the cracker.
- The cracker dough is baked, then sliced, then baked a second time to give them an added crunch.
- They’re crunchy and light, perfect for scooping and spreading cheese.
- Rustic Bakery was founded by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris in 2005.
- After the couple received an order for 50 cases of their homemade sourdough flatbread crackers from Cowgirl Creamery, a San Francisco-based artisanal cheese producer, they quickly settled into a commercial kitchen space near their Navato home and launched their company.
- LeValley and Harris shared their flatbread crackers the following January at San Francisco’s Fancy Food Show, and quickly caught the attention of industry insiders. Not long after, the brand went national.
- Today, Rustic Bakery is best known for their simple, flavorful crackers and shortbreads that pair beautifully with a wide variety of cheeses