Murray's Honey Mustard
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Spicy and bright, the zesty, sweet Murray’s Honey Mustard makes a punchy addition to your condiment cabinet. A long-time favorite, mustard has roots in ancient Rome, when seeds were mixed with unfermented grape juice to make a piquant paste. Nowadays, this mustard is a bit more evolved, with a bold flavor that’s balanced by the addition of fresh honey. Try it spread over a Brooklyn Cured Bratwurst or a wedge of Challerhocker.
- Murray’s Honey Mustard is tangy and flavorful—perfect for pairing with washed-rind cheeses of all kinds or a bold marinade for chicken.
- Mustard seeds are cleaned, rolled, soaked, and ground before being heated and sweetened with honey to balance the heat.
- When ground, the seeds give the mustard its signature spice. Then, a mix of water, salt, and vinegar known as verjuice is then added to make the paste.
- The spread is made using a variety of seeds: Brassica Juncea, also known as “brown seeds,” and Sinapis Alba, more commonly known as “white seeds.”
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.