Murray's Bread & Butter Pickle Chips
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Murray’s Bread and Butter Pickle Chips are a sweet, mild variety of crunchy pickle bites. They have a buttery, tangy profile that makes them bright and snackable. Perfect atop burgers and sandwiches, they can also be easily fried and served with a creamy dip. We like them with caramelly cheeses that speak to notes of sour cream and onion like Challerhocker or Roomano Extra Aged Gouda.
- Bread and Butter pickles are a distinctly sweet variety of pickles. They get their flavor when sugar and various sweetening spices are added to the brine.
- The name “bread and butter” comes from the Great Depression, when people would eat these sweet pickles on buttered bread.
- Murray’s Bread and Butter Pickle Chips make an ideal pairing with onion-forward cheeses like Scharfe Maxx Extra and smoky charcuterie like Murray’s Sliced Speck.
- They can also add flavor to an elevated bite, like Trois Petits Cochons Pate de Campagne with a dollop of mustard
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.