Murray's Sundried Cranberries
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Sundried Cranberries are a sweet, tart snack. Simple and fruity, they’re similar to raisins in texture and appearance, but with a slightly brighter profile and traditional cranberry flavor. Perfect for adding texture to a cheese plate, baked brie, or even a homemade bread, we like them with mild cheeses such as Murray’s La Tur and Murray’s High Plains Cheddar.
- Cranberries are one of the few fruits native to North America.
- They grow on low-lying vines in cranberry bogs.
- Our Sundried Cranberries are bright and not too sweet.
- They add a pop of color and texture to cheese boards, and pair well with especially rich cheeses such as sheep’s milk favorites like Ossau Iraty and Pecorino Oro Antico.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.