Quince & Apple Company Peach Chamomile Preserves
- by Quince & Apple
- United States
The Quince & Apple Company’s Peach Chamomile Preserves give you everything you love about peach pie without turning on the oven. Thick pieces of sweet, ripe fruit float in a delicate tea-kissed syrup. There’s also vanilla and brown sugar to make this jam even more pie-like. The honey sweetness means it a natural fit for enjoying with cheese—aged goudas, creamy blues, and especially something with notes of stone fruit like L'Affiné au Chablis.
- The pieces of peach are substantial, retaining a bit of firm bite. It’s like the canned peaches from your childhood made for adults.
- In addition to cheese pairing, these preserves are great spooned over yogurt or added to pastries with ricotta.
- The Quince & Apple Company is a Wisconsin-based artisan food business run by husband and wife team Matt and Clare.
- They make preserves, pickles, and syrups, with a focus on producing not-too-sweet products that work well on cheese boards and in cocktails.
- Their Treat spiced nuts are hand-crafted and made in small batches.