Pitted Italian Olive Mix
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
When you want all the rich flavor of Italian olives--minus the pits--reach for this bright, briny mixture of black and green olives from Tuscany and Sicily. The tender olives soak in a marinade with red and yellow bell peppers and a blend of garlic and spices to create an antipasti essential that’s made for serving with bruschetta or salads. For a true taste of Italy, serve these pitted olives with a shaving of Parmigiano Reggiano and a few slices of Prosciutto di Parma.
- This olive blend combines pitted cultivars sourced from Sicily and Tuscany.
- They’re marinated with yellow and red bell pepper strips, garlic, and a proprietary blend of spices.
- The olives are individually cured and sorted before being included in the brine.
- This pitted mix is certified gluten free and non-GMO.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.