Sidehill Farm Blackberry Jam
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Sidehill Farm
- United States
Every jar of Sidehill Blackberry Jam brims with height-of-the-season blackberries. Using generations-old methods like hand-stirring and boiling down a simple mixture of sugar and fruit—without pectin, preservatives, or artificial ingredients—they are able to use as much fruit as possible, ensuring their jam packs a punch of blackberry flavor. Tasty enough to eat a spoonful straight from the jar, this jam also sings when spread over a slice of buttery Malvarosa.
- Blackberries grow easily in the wild.
- The sweet applications for blackberry jam are well-known, but it can be used in savory dishes as well. Try a blackberry and brie grilled cheese or use it in salad dressings or marinades to add a fruity sweetness.
- Sidehill Farm is a Vermont-based operation that uses ripe, local fruit to create artisanal jams made from just fruit and cane sugar.
- They craft their jams without any added pectin, preservatives, or artificial ingredients and use recipes that have been passed along through generations.
- They consider their jam to be a “slow food,” which refers to a type of food that’s made carefully using time-honored methods and natural ingredients.