Z Crackers Garlic And Basil Crackers
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Z Crackers
- United States
Made with whole grains and a blend of red onions, basil, garlic, and olive oil, these crackers hold their own among your favorite toppings, dips, and cheeses. We like Z Crackers Garlic & Basil Crackers paired with Jasper Hill Harbison and Murray's Mixed Olives.
- Adapted from a pizza crust recipe and flavored with red onions, basil, and garlic, Z Crackers Garlic & Basil Crackers are crispy and light.
- Though they once focused on making homemade pizzas, Z Crackers founders Keith and Pam Pollack shifted to making crackers in the early 2000s.
- The Garlic & Basil Crackers are made using hearty ingredients, like wheat bran, cornmeal, and olive oil, that give the crackers a robust flavor and texture.
- Founded by Pam and Keith Pollacks, New York City-based Z Crackers makes non-GMO, vegan crackers using cornmeal, wheat bran, and olive oil.
- Food enthusiasts from the start, Pam and Keith started making homemade pizzas in the ‘80s.
- Wanting to make a product that they could scale up and reach customers outside of driving distance, they pivoted and began baking their unique crust into crisp crackers.