Beecher's Crackers - Honey Oat
- by Beecher's Handmade Cheese
- United States
In Seattle, Beecher’s crafts their Honey Oat Crackers with just as much care as their cheeses. Earthy oat bran and local honey combine in an irresistible and subtly sweet cracker, with a snappy crunch. Enjoy with any of your favorite Beecher’s cheeses like Flagship and Just Jack.
- Through our partnership, Beecher's orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s. You will receive a separate tracking number from Beecher's for your order.
- In 2003, lifelong cheese lover Kurt Beecher Dammeier opened Beecher’s Handmade Cheese in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market.
- Visitors can watch their favorite cheeses come to life through Beecher’s glass-walled cheesemaking locations.
- Beecher’s uses traditional methods perfected by cheesemakers over thousands of years and crafts cheeses free of artificial ingredients and colors. The premium milk used to produce Beecher’s cheese contains no added rBST.
- From their signature Flagship cheese to extra-aged varieties, clothbound wheels to exciting flavored options, their products are as delicious as the fresh milk they’re made from, which comes from local farms.