Beecher's Land of Cheese and Honey
- by Beecher's Handmade Cheese
Beecher’s Land of Cheese & Honey proves that nothing beats a sweet and savory combination. Each cheese in this collection is wonderfully unique—with flavors ranging from nutty to spicy to umami-packed, there’s something for everyone. Complementing all that luscious flavor is a jar of Mitica®’s sweet and floral Acacia Honey, as well as Beecher’s crackers. Serve this collection of balanced bites at your next party, or send it to a friend who deserves something sweet.
In This Collection
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Flagship
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Jerk Spice
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Marco Polo
Mitica® Acacia Honey
Beecher's Crackers - Original
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- Through our partnership, Beecher's orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s. You will receive a separate tracking number from Beecher's for your order.
- This gift box is great for anyone who loves hosting parties or who appreciates sampling different cheeses.
- It includes everything you need to create a complete bite. Try a slice of Flagship on a buttery Beecher’s cracker, topped off with a drizzle of Acacia honey.
- The honey is just as special as the cheese. It's a single varietal honey, made by bees that collect nectar from the blossoms of the Robinia pseudoacacia, otherwise known as the Black Locust.
- This flower gives the honey a delicate floral taste—it's one of the most popular and sweetest honey varieties, and extremely versatile for cheese pairing.
- Any leftover cheese can be used to create an elevated meal. Use Marco Polo on a burger to add creaminess and notes of peppercorn.
- Complete this gift with a fruity spread like Quince & Apple Company’s Raspberry Rose Preserves or Murray’s Heirloom Apple Butter, which is equal parts sweet and spiced.
- In 2003, lifelong cheese lover Kurt Beecher Dammeier opened Beecher’s Handmade Cheese in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market.
- Visitors can watch their favorite cheeses come to life through Beecher’s glass-walled cheesemaking locations.
- Beecher’s uses traditional methods perfected by cheesemakers over thousands of years and crafts cheeses free of artificial ingredients and colors. The premium milk used to produce Beecher’s cheese contains no added rBST.
- From their signature Flagship cheese to extra-aged varieties, clothbound wheels to exciting flavored options, their products are as delicious as the fresh milk they’re made from, which comes from local farms.