Divina Fig Spread
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Divina
Aegean figs are hand-picked, sundried, and carefully cooked to create the sweet, slightly crunchy Divina Fig Spread. Made in Greece and sweetened with cane sugar, this fig spread is a true Mediterranean classic with notes of honey and caramel. Pair it with Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites and Persille de Rambouillet for a sweet and savory bite.
- Divina Fig Spread is made in Greece using Aegean figs.
- The figs are hand-picked, sundried, and sweetened with cane sugar during the cooking process to create a sweet, slightly crunchy spread with notes of honey and caramel.
- The spread has a slight crunch to it, due to the fig seeds scattered throughout the jam.
- Since ancient times, Aegean figs have been cultivated from trees that grow wild across the Mediterranean in dry, sunny areas, as well as rocky terrains.
- It’s best enjoyed with some fresh bread, a slice of Parmigiano Reggiano, and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon for a sweet and savory snack.
- It also can be enjoyed as an earthy breakfast, spread atop a piece of toast.