Firehook Sea Salt Cracker
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Firehook
- United States
Drawing upon the traditional recipes of Firehook Bakery’s Eastern Mediterranean heritage, these delightfully crunchy, salty crackers are all-natural and delicious. Four simple ingredients—wheat flour, honey, olive oil, and sea salt—create a cracker that’s a perfect companion to any cheese or dip, with a thinness that belies its wonderful sturdiness. Try the Firehook Sea Salt Cracker with Murray's Mini Brie or Maple Leaf Pepper Jack.
- Firehook Sea Salt Crackers are made using four simple ingredients: white flour, honey, olive oil, and flaky sea salt.
- The Virginia-based bakery was found in 1992.
- As a family-owned bakery, Firehook’s recipes are influenced heavily by their Eastern Mediterranean heritage and traditions.
- The sea salt crackers are perfectly structured for dipping into a semi-soft spread, like pimento cheese or hummus, or as an addictively crunchy snack.
- Firehook Bakery got its start in 1992 in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Led by owner and founder Pierre Abushacra , they developed their own line of crackers alongside an array of bread and pastries, creating a crunchy, well-seasoned snack.
- The family-owned business drew upon Abushacra’s Eastern Mediterranean heritage—he was born in Beirut and grew up in Greece—as they created their own baking traditions.
- Firehook gets its name from the hook-shaped tool early bakers used to removed clay pots of bread from a fire after it finished baking.