Laguiole 3 Piece Cheese Set
- by Laguiole By Jean Dubost
If you’re looking for a best-in-class housewarming gift, look no further than the classic Laguiole 3 Piece Cheese Set in red. It includes the utensils needed for serving a variety of cheeses—a pronged knife, a spreader, and a fork for plating. The Dubost family has been making artisan blades in France since 1920, so this set comes with decades of superior craftsmanship behind it. Add the Be Home Acacia Rectangular Board for a complete and stylish gift.
- Based in France, Jean Dubost has been making knives since 1920. What began as a small business for industry professionals, has expanded to include a line of cutlery, gifts, and other housewares for both professional and home cooks.
- The Dubost family has honored their country’s heritage by engraving a bee on each of their Laguiole knives—the same one that was seen on Napolean Bonaparte’s Imperial Seal.
- Pierre Dubost, the founder of the Dubost brand, was a second-generation professional cutler.
- Every Dubost blade must go through 25 manual production stages of cutting, polishing, and sharpening.