Murray's Lobster Mac & Cheese
View similar products
Murray's Lobster Mac & Cheese
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Get luxurious, restaurant-quality Lobster Mac delivered to your door. In this decadent heat-and-eat dish, our secret three-cheese blend is combined with textured radiatore noodles and mornay sauce. Creamy lobster bisque and pieces of rich lobster meat bring twice the seafood flavor, and it’s all topped with a crisp, cheesy panko lid. Send it as a gift to someone who enjoys the finer things, or stash it in your freezer for when you need a special dinner served in a flash.
Pasta (Organic Durum Semolina Wheat Flour), Murray’S Cheese Blend (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Rennet), Mornay Sauce (Unsalted Butter, All-Purpose Flour, Onion, Garlic, Thyme, Bay Leaves, Ny White Cheddar, Cayenne, Nutmeg), Panko, Grated Domestic Parmesan, Lobster Chunks, Lobster Bisque (Cream, Clam Stock, Tomato Puree, Lobster, Sherry Wine, Butter Cream, Lobster Stock, Cod, Mustard)
- Our mac is shipped frozen from New York and carefully packaged to maintain peak freshness.
- It should arrive cool to the touch. Re-freeze immediately upon arrival, or store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Just check out our easy reheating instructions and dig in.
- Sfoglini’s textured radiatore noodles are the perfect shape for capturing the maximum amount of cheese.
- The expertly curated blend of cheeses creates plenty of rich, multi-layered flavor and a craveable creaminess.
- In addition to satisfying pieces of real lobster, we fortify the flavor and richness with lobster bisque, made with more lobster, cream, seafood stock, butter, and sherry.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.
Our mac ships frozen and should arrive cool to the touch. Re-freeze immediately upon arrival, or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic lid from container.
3. When oven is fully heated, place frozen mac on an oven-proof tray and bake uncovered for 50 minutes, rotating the mac halfway through the heating process. If your mac is fridge temp, we recommend heating it for 40 minutes.
4. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
*Mac can be stored for up to 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 1 month in the freezer.
*Our mac containers are made from CPET, an oven-safe and recyclable material. We recommend not baking our containers above 375°F in order to prevent warping.