Mitica® Quicos De Chocolate Minitub
- by Mitica®
Mitica Quicos de Chocolate are everything you crave in a snack: crunchy, sweet, salty, and chocolatey. Giant, perfectly fried corn kernels are a popular snack in Spain. These ones are crafted in Valencia, where they’re dipped in chocolate, dusted in cocoa powder, and sprinkled with a touch of sea salt. Make your next cheese board Spanish inspired, with a pile of these Quicos alongside Murray’s 1 Year Manchego and Dehesa Cordobesa Paleta Iberico De Bellota.
- Think of Quicos as Spanish corn nuts, made with lighter and much larger corn kernels.
- Pair with blue cheese like Valdeon for an unexpected dessert bite.
- Add these to your game day snacking spread for something salty-sweet.
- From the Spanish word for mythical, Mitica is a gourmet food importer that offers the best of the best from Spain and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Regional delicacies, like marcona almonds, membrillo, and crispy tortas, are carefully curated by the company’s product experts.
- Based in Long Island, New York, Mitica is part of the specialty food company Forever Cheese, founded by Michele Buster and Pierluigi Sini.
- Forever Cheese was created in 1998 to share Sini’s renowned family cheeses with a U.S. audience.
- The duo originally offered Italian cheeses before moving into Spanish, Portuguese, and even Croatian cheese.
- It wasn’t long before they were also adding other charcuterie staples, like prosciutto and fruit spreads, to the fold