Murray's Black Pepper Pate
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
With a rustic flavor and texture –and a bit of freshly ground black pepper –Murray’s Black Pepper Pâté is a classic, country-style pátê, otherwise known as a pátê de campagne, that’s made using all-natural pork following a centuries-old tradition. Delicately capped with a savory aspic jelly, the pátê is indulgent and gamey, perfect for topping on some fresh toast or spreading over Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread with a dollop of Black Cherry Confit.
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
- Murray’s Black Pepper Pâté is made using a mixture of all-natural pork and flavored with black pepper to give it an earthy spice.
- It’s a rustic, country-style páte, sometimes known by its French name: pátê de campagne.
- Pâté comes from the French for “pie,” and is traditionally molded into a terrine, or loaf.
- The grind used to create the pâté can be creamy or chunky, the latter being used in this country-style pâté.
- Pâté is easily spreadable, perfect to enjoy with freshly-baked bread or a crispy cracker.
- Try scooping it directly from the container or gently unmold it by running a hot knife around the perimeter of the container before flipping it over to serve and enjoy on your favorite cheese board.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.