Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Sir Kensingtons
- United States
Sir Kensington’s makes their traditional Dijon Mustard using real Chablis white wine. The wine gives the rich, earthy condiment a bright tang and slight vinegar flavor, making it a great addition to sandwiches and burgers. The undertones of horseradish in the mustard pairs well with bold, gamey cheese and charcuterie--try spreading it on a fresh roll with a few slices of Murray’s 1 Year Manchego and Creminelli Wild Boar Salami.
- Sir Kensington’s line of condiments are all non-GMO, gluten free, and without any artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Their Dijon Mustard is made with real Chablis wine, a white wine from France that adds a depth of flavor to the mustard.
- Dijon Mustard is named for Dijon, France, where Jean Naigeon first substituted verjus (an unripe grape juice used in mustard-making) for vinegar in 1856.
- The vinegar used in Dijon gives it a distinctly tangy flavor.
- Sir Kensington's is more than a condiment company. It's a certified B Corporation, meeting high standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.
- A portion of the company’s revenue and a percentage of employees’ time go to nonprofits and social enterprises that use food to create economic opportunity.
- Sir Kensington’s carefully chooses ingredients for their signature condiments, from eggs that are Certified Humane Free Range to sweeteners that are certified Fair Trade USA or Fair for Life.