Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Les Trois Petits Cochons
- United States
A crunchy little pickle, Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons are a staple on many cheese boards—and for good reason. They add a tart, briny, crisp crunch to any cheese spread. These baby gherkins are made by New York City charcuterie maker Les Trois Petits Cochons. Snack on them on their own or try stacking them on a sandwich with Prosciutto di Parma and a spread of Sir Kensington's Dijon Mustard.
- Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons are made by New York charcuterie staple Les Trois Petits Cochons.
- Baby gherkins are pickled in vinegar and spices according to a traditional French recipe.
- Gherkins are a perfect cucumber for pickling; the resulting cornichon is meaty with a fine-tuned balance of acid, spice, and sweetness.
- Founded in in 1975, Trois Petits Cochons specializes in small-batch, handmade French pâté and charcuterie specialties.
- Though it got its start as a small charcuterie in New York City’s Greenwich Village, Trois Petits Cochons has expanded over the decades.
- Today, they offer a complete line of smoked meats, mousses, terrines, pâtés, saucissons, sausages, and other French delicacies.