Murray's Fondue Mix
This item is temporarily unavailable
View similar products
Murray's Fondue Mix
- Animal Rennet
- Cow Milk
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Fondue Mix is the key to an elegant, warming pot of fondue. It blends a combination of Alpine cheeses, like Gruyère and Emmentaler, with white wine and brandy to create a mix that’s luscious and hearty, with deep caramelized flavor. Simply pour it into a pan and heat. All you need to do next is grab some of your favorite accompaniments and dip away. We’re partial to a fresh baguette paired with some Murray’s Genoa Salami and Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons.
Cultured Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes, White Wine, Water Potato Starch, Kirsch Brandy, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Locust Bean Gum
- Murray’s Fondue Mix blends classic Alpine cheeses, like Gruyère and Emmentaler, with white wine and brandy to create an easy-melting mix for fondue.
- Murray’s Fondue Mix strikes a delicate balance of decadent richness and deeply roasted nuts, perfect for sharing at parties.
- It keeps with traditional fondue recipes that use these Alpine-style cheeses.
- Fondue was first popularized by the Swiss Cheese Union in the 1930s in an effort to increase consumption of Swiss cheeses.
- It arrived in America in 1964 at the World’s Fair in New York City.
When you receive your cheese, unpack the order and refrigerate the items. We recommend using the cheese paper we send most of our products in to store the cheese. The cheese paper helps cover the items and stop them from drying out, while also allowing the cheese to breathe. Since cheese is mold, it's a living thing! If you cut off air circulation to the cheese, you can actually cause it to suffocate and spoil at a faster rate.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.