Murray's Shelled Walnuts
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Murray’s Shelled Walnuts are a simple, all-natural snack. Made without any additional seasoning, these raw walnuts have a satisfying crunch and mild, nutty flavor with a hint of earthy, mineral-like essence. Perfect for adding texture to a cheese board, these approachable bites are high in nutrients and make for easy pairings with cheese. Try them alongside a wedge of Fromager D’Affinois with a drizzle of Bee Seasonal Organic Eucalyptus Honey.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- Nuts and cheese are a natural pairing, many cheeses like Alpine favorites such as Comte or Murray’s Cave Aged Reserve Annelies already contain nutty notes that can be enhanced by pairing with Murray’s Shelled Walnuts.
- They provide texture and flavor contrasts on cheese boards, and are a satisfying crunchy topping for dishes like baked brie
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.