Murray's Truffle Mousse Pate
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Porcini mushrooms, black truffles, and sherry wine are combined with creamy, all-natural chicken livers to create the decadent Murray’s Truffle Mousse Pâté. Richly earthy, and spreadable, this mousse is topped with a layer of aspic jelly peppered with truffles that enhances its deep mushroom flavor. Try spreading this truffle pâté over a fresh baguette and top with Creminelli Tartufo Salami and Murray's Sundried Cherries for a sweet and savory bite.
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
- Murray’s Truffle Mousse Pâté is made using a mixture of creamy chicken livers, porcini mushrooms, black truffles, and sherry wine.
- Only all-natural, antibiotic-free, hormone-free chickens are used to create this pâté.
- A thin aspic jelly layer, speckled with truffles, tops the mousse.
- It’s rich and earthy, with strong mushroom notes.
- Pâté comes from the French for “pie,” and is traditionally molded into a terrine, or loaf.
- Pâté is easily spreadable, perfect to enjoy with freshly-baked bread or a crispy cracker.
- Try scooping it directly from the container or gently unmold it by running a hot knife around the perimeter of the container before flipping it over to serve and enjoy on your favorite cheese board.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.