Murray's Wild Blueberries Preserves
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Blueberries harvested in the late summer months are combined with a simple mix of lemons and sugar cane to create Murray’s Wild Blueberry Preserves. Made with all-natural ingredients, this blueberry preserve is part of Murray’s exclusive line of spreads created in collaboration with jam makers at Blake Hill Farms in Grafton, Vermont. Pair with Cave Aged Reserve Cornelia or Cremeux de Bourgogne and let the flavor of the wild blueberries truly shine.
- Murray's Wild Blueberry Preserves are one of the exclusive jams created from a collaboration with master jam makers at Blake Hill Farms in Grafton, Vermont.
- This jam is made using blueberries, lemons, sugar cane and natural apple pectin.
- Jam as a category is defined by its texture, and is typically made from thickly-cut fruit that is cooked until it creates a dense purée.
- Jelly, however, is defined by a clear, bright appearance that’s achieved by adding fruit juice.
- Abundant levels of natural pectin are found in in a variety of fruits, including pears, apples, and citrus fruits.
- Mass produced jams often add a high level of extracted pectin as an economical filler for their jam or jelly products.
- High quality jams, like Murray’s Wild Blueberry Preserves, blend fresh fruit with a natural apple pectin to achieve a rich texture and more flavorful jam with the highest quality ingredients.
- The jam’s low sugar content means the true flavor of the fruit shines through.
- All-natural, Murray’s Wild Blueberry Preserves are perfect for spreading on toast at breakfast or pairing with your favorite cheese for a late afternoon snack.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.