Nueske's Wild Cherrywood Smoked Bacon
This item is temporarily unavailable
- Age: 1-2 Days
- by Nueske
- United States
The Nueske family crafts this classic bacon using a family recipe datin back to 1882. They make their Wild Cherrywood Smoked Bacon by smoking the meat for 24 hours over cherrywood logs, which infuses the meat with a ruch succulence, rustic flavor, and sweet tang. Perfect for breakfast with a side of eggs or on top of a burger, this mouthwatering bacon adds a savory touch to any dish. Try it with a drizzle of Crown Maple Syrup or on a sandwich with a melted slice of New York State White Cheddar.
- Neuske’s smokes their bacon over wild cherrywood logs.
- Cherrywood is often used for smoking meats because of its versatile properties, making it suitable for a number of types of meat.
- This Wild Cherrywood Smoked Bacon is uncured and contains no artificial ingredients.
- Nueske’s roots go back to northern Wisconsin in 1933, when R.C. Nueske started selling his smoked meats to friends, neighbors, and local stores.
- It remains a family-run company today.
- While their facilities have been modernized, Nueske’s still uses traditional recipes and methods—blending spices by hand and avoiding binders and fillers.
- Their meats, including bacon, ham, and sausage, are smoked over applewood.