Olympia Provisions Pate Sampler
- by Olympia Provisions
- United States
Treat yourself to a feast of artisan French eats. This pâte sampler features a trio of creamy pork liver mousse, slow-cooked pork rillettes, and country-style pork pistachio pâte. Serve with classic French cheeses like Murray's French Double Crème Brie and Epoisses, plus a glass of Champagne.
- Through our partnership, Olympia Provisions orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s. You will receive a separate tracking number from Olympia Provisions for your order.
- Pork liver mousse is creamy pork liver slightly sweetened with port and capped with rendered pig fat.
- Pork Pistachio Paté is crafted with fresh herbs, pistachios, and capped with rendered pig fat.
- Tender hand chopped pork shoulder is slow-cooked in pork fat with warm baking spices of ginger and thyme to make Olympia Provisions’ Pork Rillettes.
- Olympia Provisions mousse and pates are made without nitrates, nitrites, or artificial ingredients.
- Established in 2009, Olympia Provisions was Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria.
- Founder Elias Cairo, a first-generation Greek-American, grew up around charcuterie—his father would often craft his own meats at home.
- His upbringing, along with his travels and apprenticeships around Europe, inspired him to start Olympia Provisions, to share these traditional techniques with Americans.
- The company uses antibiotic-free pork and high-quality ingredients like freshly ground spices.
- They form their meats with natural casings and allow them to age naturally, without relying on hot-incubation, cooking, or irradiation.