Rustic Bakery Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbread
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Rustic Bakery
- United States
Combining herbaceous rosemary with fresh olive oil, Rustic Bakery Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbread crackers are an aromatic interpretation of Mediterranean flavors. Dried rosemary is kneaded into the dough and combined with organic grains and seeds. These sourdough crackers make an excellent accompaniment to cheese—try pairing them with Brillat-Savarin and Brooklyn Cured Sliced Finocchiona.
- Rustic Bakery has a history of creating high-quality crackers designed to complement fine cheese.
- Hand-baked, the Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbread are kneaded with dried rosemary to give them an herby, Mediterranean-inspired aroma.
- The sourdough started used to create the cracker offers unique flavor compounds for each finished batch.
- The flatbreads are flavored with extra virgin olive oil to give them a buttery finish.
- Rustic Bakery was founded by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris in 2005.
- After the couple received an order for 50 cases of their homemade sourdough flatbread crackers from Cowgirl Creamery, a San Francisco-based artisanal cheese producer, they quickly settled into a commercial kitchen space near their Navato home and launched their company.
- LeValley and Harris shared their flatbread crackers the following January at San Francisco’s Fancy Food Show, and quickly caught the attention of industry insiders. Not long after, the brand went national.
- Today, Rustic Bakery is best known for their simple, flavorful crackers and shortbreads that pair beautifully with a wide variety of cheeses