Grilled Asparagus with Meyer Lemon and Panko Crumble
Recipe: Grilled Asparagus with Meyer Lemon and Panko Crumble
Grilled Asparagus with Meyer Lemon and Panko CrumbleThe Essential Summertime Grilled Vegetable
- Prep Time : 10 min.
- Cook Time : 20 min.
- Total Time : 30 min.
- Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the bottoms off of the asparagus and clean under cold water, then rinse and dry the parsley.
- Spread the panko in an even layer onto an aluminum-lined sheet tray. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes, rotating half-way through.
- To make the crumble, mix the panko, lemon zest, red chili flakes, chopped parsley, and ½ teaspoon of salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Heat up a grill pan or a normal grill. Coat the asparagus in the olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and the black pepper. Grill for about 3 minutes and flip, then grill for another three minutes so that the asparagus takes on a deep green color. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish asparagus with shaved cheese, Meyer lemon segments, and the panko crumble.