The Gin & Cheese Pairing Board
The Gin & Cheese Pairing BoardFresh, floral flavors for a botanical cocktail
Craving a gin & tonic, a fresh gimlet, or a classic martini? This board is for you! We’re calling all gin lovers to dive into this original board that was created with botanical cocktails in mind. We’ve gathered three bold favorites--brothy, flower-coated Alp Blossom; luscious, velvety Bucheron; and a creamy, herb-coated Goat Log from Vermont Creamery--to build an electic spread that’s accompanied by silky speck, crisp herbal crackers, bright olives, fresh blackberries, and blood orange slices. Make sure to stock the bar cart, because this happy hour platter is sure to be a hit.
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Assembly Time : 10 min.
- Total Time : 1 hr.
- Serves: 2-4
- 1 lb Alp Blossom
- 1 lb. Bucheron
- 1 ea. Vermont Creamery Herb Goat Log
- 1 ea. Castelvetrano Olives, 5.3 oz.
- 1 ea. Dried Blenheim Apricots, 8 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Citrus, Ginger, & Thyme Crisps, 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Bee Seasonal Organic Eucalyptus Honey, 4 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Speck Sliced, 3 oz.
- Blood Orange
- On a rectangular board, place a small jar in the bottom right corner. Opposite, in the top left corner, place a pound of Alp Blossom, rind facing outward. Shingle the large coins of Bucheron curving in towards the center from the top right corner. About an inch in from the bottom left corner, start a shingled line of Goat Log coins, stretching towards the center.
- Arrange the speck around the jar.
- Create a shingled line of Rustic Bakery crisps along the left side of the Bucheron, from the top to the bottom of the board.
- In between the Alp Blossom and the Goat Log, make a neat pile of Castelvetrano Olives. In between the Goat Log and the bottom of the board, make a neat pile of Blenheim Apricots.
- Fill the jar with Eucalyptus Honey.
- Fill the empty space on the top of the board with fresh blackberries, and fill the bottom left corner with blood orange slices.