Board: The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese Plate
The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese Plate | Murray's Cheese
The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese PlateThink pink with this rosé-inspired board from expert That Cheese Plate
Grab a glass of pink and celebrate summer with this beautiful board created by Instagram influencer and foodie That Cheese Plate, a.k.a. Marissa Mullen. Featuring three snackable cheeses: Comte, Selles-Sur-Cher, and Bayley Hazen Blue, plus a pop of salty savor with a river of Prosciutto di Parma, this party platter is bursting with fresh, fruity flavor and rich texture. Known for developing her own Cheese By Numbers plating method, That Cheese Plate is an expert at creating eye-catching boards for every occasion.
- Prep Time : 5 min.
- Assembly Time : 15 min.
- Total Time : 20 min.
- Serves: 6-8
- 1 ea. Selles-Sur-Cher 6 oz.
- 1/2 lb. Bayley Hazen Blue
- 1/2 lb. Comte Saint Antoine
- 1/2 lb. Prosciutto di Parma 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps, 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Marcona Almonds 4.2 oz
- 1 ea. Mitica® Fig Almond Cake 225g
- 1 ea. Murray’s Wild Blueberries Preserves, 10 oz.
- TOOLS & BOARDS
- JK Adams Walnut Round Cheese Board
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Triangle cut the Comte Saint Antoine
- Slice the strawberries in half, keeping the stems on.
- On a round board, place an empty jar at the 12 o’clock position. At the 10-11 o’clock position, create a small fan of Comte Saint Antoine slices. Place a wheel of Selles-Sur-Cher at the 6 o’clock position, and place a wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue at the 3 o’clock position.
- Drape the Prosciutto di Parma in a curving line down the center of the board, from the left side of the empty jar down to the right side of the Selles-Sur-Cher.
- Make three stacks of five Rustic Bakery Crisps each and place them standing on their sides, edges facing upwards, around the board--one at the 9 o’clock position, right under the Comte Saint Antoine, one at the 1 o’clock position, directly to the right of the empty jar, and one at the 4 o’clock position, directly under the wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue.
- Create a neat pile of pistachios against the line of Prosciutto, and fill the empty spaces above the jar and below the Selles-Sur-Cher with Marcona Almonds.
- Create a pile of strawberry halves next to the 9 o’clock and 1 o’clock Rustic Bakery stacks, then fill the empty spaces on the board with an assortment of Fig Almond Cake slices, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Fill the jar with Murray’s Wild Blueberries Preserves.