Board: The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese Plate
The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese Plate | Murray's Cheese
The Rosé, White & Blue Board by That Cheese PlateThink pink with this rosé-inspired board from expert That Cheese Plate
- 1 ea. Selles-Sur-Cher 6 oz.
- 1/2 lb. Bayley Hazen Blue
- 1/2 lb. Comte Saint Antoine
- 1/2 lb. Prosciutto di Parma 3 oz.
- 1 ea. Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps, 5 oz.
- 1 ea. Murray’s Marcona Almonds 4.2 oz
- 1 ea. Mitica® Fig Almond Cake 225g
- 1 ea. Murray’s Wild Blueberries Preserves, 10 oz.
- TOOLS & BOARDS
- JK Adams Walnut Round Cheese Board
- Remove cheeses from fridge one hour before serving.
- Triangle cut the Comte Saint Antoine
- Slice the strawberries in half, keeping the stems on.
- On a round board, place an empty jar at the 12 o’clock position. At the 10-11 o’clock position, create a small fan of Comte Saint Antoine slices. Place a wheel of Selles-Sur-Cher at the 6 o’clock position, and place a wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue at the 3 o’clock position.
- Drape the Prosciutto di Parma in a curving line down the center of the board, from the left side of the empty jar down to the right side of the Selles-Sur-Cher.
- Make three stacks of five Rustic Bakery Crisps each and place them standing on their sides, edges facing upwards, around the board--one at the 9 o’clock position, right under the Comte Saint Antoine, one at the 1 o’clock position, directly to the right of the empty jar, and one at the 4 o’clock position, directly under the wedge of Bayley Hazen Blue.
- Create a neat pile of pistachios against the line of Prosciutto, and fill the empty spaces above the jar and below the Selles-Sur-Cher with Marcona Almonds.
- Create a pile of strawberry halves next to the 9 o’clock and 1 o’clock Rustic Bakery stacks, then fill the empty spaces on the board with an assortment of Fig Almond Cake slices, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Fill the jar with Murray’s Wild Blueberries Preserves.