Decadent Black Truffle Pasta
Recipe: Decadent Black Truffle Pasta
Decadent Black Truffle PastaSimple in looks, this pasta explodes with the flavor of truffles
- Prep Time : 2 min.
- Cook Time : 8 min.
- Total Time : 10 min.
- Serves: 4
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water liberally with salt – about half a cup of kosher salt for every 4 quarts of water.
- While the water is coming up to a boil, heat the butter, truffle oil, and cream in a large pan over medium heat until foaming.
- Drop the pasta into the water, and cook through, between four to six minutes.
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the butter and cream sauce, reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Toss the pasta thoroughly in the sauce in a circular motion while still on the stove top. This should also create a smooth emulsion of the butter and cream. If the sauce is too thick, add some of the pasta water, if too thin, continue to cook in the pan until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Portion onto four plates, then garnish with the grated cheese and fresh truffle.