Beecher's Flight of Flagship
- by Beecher's Handmade Cheese
Gather your fellow cheese lovers for a tasting of Beecher’s Flight of Flagship, featuring four selections of Beecher’s signature cheese. Begin with their nutty, buttery Flagship original, then experience different ages and cheesemaking techniques, including a clothbound and a smoked version. Beecher’s Crackers provide the perfect foundation for every bite. This collection is a conversation starter for cheese enthusiasts and a sublimely savory gift for the host.
In This Collection
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Flagship
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Flagship Reserve
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Flagship 4 Year
Beecher's Handmade Cheese Flagship Smoked
Beecher's Crackers - Original
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- Through our partnership, Beecher's orders will be shipped from an alternate facility outside of Murray’s. You will receive a separate tracking number from Beecher's for your order.
- Beecher’s Flight of Flagship is the perfect gift for cheese enthusiasts and a surefire hit at your next dinner party.
- This box includes Beecher’s original Flagship—their signature cheese and the first wheel they made—as well as earthier Flagship Reserve, unique Smoked Flagship, and extra-aged Flagship 4 Year. Taste them side by side to experience the different flavors and textures.
- Flagship is made using the cheddaring process, and the cheesemakers add both cheddar and Gruyère cultures. The Gruyère cultures bring a distinct nuttiness to the cheese.
- Any leftover Flagship can be used in a decadent mac and cheese or crumbled into an omelet.
- Enhance this collection with the crunch of Murray’s Shelled Walnuts, a lightly smoked charcuterie like Brooklyn Cured Beef Salami, and a sweet spread like Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam.
- In 2003, lifelong cheese lover Kurt Beecher Dammeier opened Beecher’s Handmade Cheese in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market.
- Visitors can watch their favorite cheeses come to life through Beecher’s glass-walled cheesemaking locations.
- Beecher’s uses traditional methods perfected by cheesemakers over thousands of years and crafts cheeses free of artificial ingredients and colors. The premium milk used to produce Beecher’s cheese contains no added rBST.
- From their signature Flagship cheese to extra-aged varieties, clothbound wheels to exciting flavored options, their products are as delicious as the fresh milk they’re made from, which comes from local farms.