This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Kalamata Olives are immediately recognizable by their deep purple coloring. These medium-sized Greek olives have a smoky, fruity, and meaty essence that’s enhanced by a wine vinegar marinade. Perfect for happy hour snacking or as a bold addition to any cheese board, these rich bites are ideal for crafting a Mediterranean spread with Murray’s Feta and Murray’s Koroneiki EVOO.
- Kalamata olives are a type of Greek olive known for their purple coloring and smoky, fruity flavor profile.
- They are named for the town of Kalamata in Greece’s Messenia Valley.
- These olives are hand-picked in Greece and cured for up to 6 months in a wine vinegar marinade.
- Our Kalamata Olives contain pits.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.