Rustic Bakery Sweet Onion & Creme Fraiche Flatbread
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Rustic Bakery
- United States
Baked with organic grains and flavored with tangy crème fraîche and sweet onions, Rustic Bakery Crème Fraîche & Sweet Onion Flatbread are simple, bright, and rich. These sourdough flatbreads are sturdy enough to support any cheese or spread but flavorful enough to stand on their own, with a delicate crisp crunch that makes them perfect for snacking. Try them with soft, buttery cheeses like Brillat Savarin or heartier cheeses like Murray’s Cave Aged Gruyère.
Allergens: Milk, Sesame, Wheat
- Rustic Bakery has a history of creating high-quality crackers designed to complement fine cheese.
- They began their business with a basic sourdough cracker, from which they launched a line of crackers and baked goods.
- The sourdough starter used to create the cracker offers unique flavor compounds for each finished batch.
- The flatbreads are flavored with tangy crème fraîche and sweet caramelized onions.
- Rustic Bakery was founded by Carol LeValley and Josh Harris in 2005.
- After the couple received an order for 50 cases of their homemade sourdough flatbread crackers from Cowgirl Creamery, a San Francisco-based artisanal cheese producer, they quickly settled into a commercial kitchen space near their Navato home and launched their company.
- LeValley and Harris shared their flatbread crackers the following January at San Francisco’s Fancy Food Show, and quickly caught the attention of industry insiders. Not long after, the brand went national.
- Today, Rustic Bakery is best known for their simple, flavorful crackers and shortbreads that pair beautifully with a wide variety of cheeses