La Panzanella Mini Rosemary Croccantini
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by La Panzanella
- United States
La Panzanella Mini Croccatini is a crispy, Italian flatbread cracker. Croccatini means “crunchy little bite,” and these flaky, crispy crackers are exactly that. Light, delicate, and perfectly crispy, they’ve flavored with olive oil and flaky sea salt, making them the perfect complement to an array of cheeses, Italian antipasto, and tapenades. Try them on your next cheeseboard with Moliterno Al Tartufo and Divina Fig Spread.
- Croccantini means "crunchy little bite" in Italian.
- Reminiscent of crispy flatbread, La Panzanella Mini Croccatini are meant to be broken by hand and shared, used for dipping and spreads.
- These authentic Italian bites are made using fresh, local ingredients, flavored with olive oil and flaky sea salt.
- La Panzanella started in Seattle as a small bakery before eventually expanding into La Panzanella Artisanal Food Co.
- Founded in the 1990s, they’ve grown into a bi-coastal food company with global distribution.
- Current owner Paul Pigott purchased the bakery in 2003 after recognizing the wide-reaching potential of the popular Croccatini.
- La Panzanella says theirs is a “story of sharing,” and emphasize the importance of sharing food with friends and family.
- Now with production centers in Seattle, Washington and Charlotte, North Carolina, La Panzanella is committed to serving the community, pledging to donate half a million crackers to local charities each year.