Murray's Cheese Slicer
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Cheese Slicer is a simple hand-held stainless steel tool that’s designed to easily slice any firm cheese. Featuring a comfortable handle, precise angle, and sharp blade, this traditional cheese knife is sturdy enough to handle hard, even granular cheeses, making it ideal for slicing both supple selections like Murray’s 18 Month Comte or firmer cheeses like our Aged Goat Gouda.
- Murray’s stainless-steel slicer is designed for use on all semi-firm to hard cheeses.
- Use it by pressing the slicer to the cheese and gliding it across the surface to make smooth, thin slices.
- Murray’s Cheese Slicer is great for shaving firm cheeses into salads, slicing cheese for a sandwich, or removing a rind if you prefer to eat your cheese without it.
- It’s sturdy, durable, and dishwasher safe.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.