This item is temporarily unavailable
- Animal Rennet
- Age: 3 Weeks
- Cow Milk
- by Murray's Cheese
This decadent triple crème is fluffy and rich. With plenty of sweet cream notes and a cream cheese-like paste, Murray's Delice is perfect at any time of day, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pair with a glass of your favorite champagne and bring out its sweetness with some ChocoHigos® Chocolate Covered Figs and Sidehill Farm Raspberry Jam.
- With roots in the northern region of Burgundy, Delice was first created back in 1975; Murray’s interpretation of Delice, however, dates back to 2017.
- Its thin, supple rind gives way to a fluffy paste that’s reminiscent of cream cheese.
- Delice contains 75 percent butterfat by dry weight, giving it its decadent richness.
- Triple-crème cheeses, like Delice, first originated in Normandy, with the creation of Brilliat-Savarin.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.
Crisp and minerally, with flavors of apple and roasted pear.
Champagne, cava, prosecco…anything with bubbles!