Murray's Honey Roasted Almonds
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
Murray’s Honey Roasted Almonds are a simple, sweet, and crunchy snack. These rich and snackable bites are made by slow-roasting almonds over low heat, then coating the tender nuts in a blend of sugar, honey, and sea salt to give them a bright, tangy, and salty profile. Ideal for snacking or adding some texture to a cheese board, these honey-flavored almonds are perfect with mild cheeses like Murray’s Mini Brie or Murray’s Cave Aged Gruyère.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- Murray’s Honey Roasted Almonds are made by roasting almonds over low heat, then coating them with sugar, honey, and sea salt.
- The salty sweetness of these almonds make them ideal pairing items with aged Goudas like our Honey Goat Gouda.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.