Murray's Koroneiki EVOO
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray's Koroneiki EVOO is sourced from the Koroneiki olive tree, a cultivar that has grown in Greece for over 3,000 years. This olive oil has a strong, herbaceous aroma with flavors of green banana and hazelnut. Try it drizzled atop some Halloumi or mix with Murray’s Balsamic Vinegar to create a simple, delicious salad dressing.
- Murray's Koroneiki EVOO is made using Koroneiki olives, an olive that is commonly used to create olive oil.
- The olives are hand-harvested from Koroneiki olive tree.
- These trees have grown in Greece for over 3,000 years, and are now grown all over the world.
- Processed in Greece, this olive oil boasts a spicy, herbaceous aroma with notes of green banana, hazelnut and Macedonia fruit.
- Murray’s Koroneiki EVOO has a pungent aftertaste that underscores its high polyphenol content.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.