Murray's Rosemary Marcona Almonds
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
Murray’s Rosemary Marcona Almonds are a sweeter, more tender alternative to the typical California almond. The nuts are prepared in small batches, fried in sunflower oil then liberally sprinkled with sea salt and fresh rosemary. Savory with a gentle crunch and herbaceous aroma, these almonds are best served on a cheese plate alongside Murray's 1 Year Manchego, Castelvetrano Olives, and Fermin Chorizo Iberico.
Allergens: Tree Nuts
- Murray’s worked alongside a traditional Spanish marcona almond producer to create a nut that balances a savory flavor with a delicate crunch.
- Murray’s Rosemary Marcona Almonds provide a hearty crunch with a subtle, roasted flavor.
- They’re friend in sunflower oil, preserving the tender texture of the nut without being greasy. The flaky sea salt seasoning contrasts the sunflower oil for a perfectly balanced flavor.
- Fresh rosemary is added to give these almonds an herbaceous aroma.
- Almonds are harvested using an automated process that takes just a matter of seconds.
- A machine unfolds a tarp around the base of the almond tree, gently shakes the tree, then promptly folds the tarp up to secure the freshly harvested nuts.
- The almonds are then de-husked and spread in the sun to dry.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.