Murray's Spicy Jalapeno Pickle Chips
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Murray's Cheese
- United States
These pickles pack a peppery punch. Made for those of us who like a spicy tingle on our palate, they’re infused with a blend of jalapeño peppers, Fresno peppers, and chile de arbol. Crunch on them as is or add them to your sandwich for some spicy zip. They’re also a great, zesty match for a washed rind cheese, like von Trapp Family Farmstead Oma.
- Did you know that there’s a heat index for peppers? It’s called the Scoville scale. According to this scale, the jalapeño pepper has medium heat.
- Capsaicin is the chemical in peppers that’s responsible for their spiciness.
- For something different, try battering and frying these pickle chips.
- At Murray’s, we are cheese experts and enthusiasts who make, source, sell, and serve exceptional cheese and specialty foods nationwide.
- The Murray’s Cheese branded product line comprises deliciously distinct, time-honored products made with the finest ingredients by passionate producers across the globe.
- These products have been hand-selected by our trusted cheesemongers, who travel the world to taste countless items in search of flavors that are exceptional enough to be included in our branded product line.
- We build strong relationships with our talented production partners. They trust our team to handle the extraordinary goods they’ve worked hard to perfect, as we bring them to households across the country.
- Whether you’re looking for Gruyère from Switzerland, Brie from France, or Prosciutto di Parma from Italy, with a Murray’s branded product, you’ll receive our favorite version of a traditional product at an incredible value.