Pralus Chocolatier Pistachio Infernal Bar
This item is temporarily unavailable
- by Pralus
World renowned chocolatier Francois Pralus crafts his Pistachio Infernal Bar by encasing a combination of smooth, creamy pistachio praline and crunchy whole pistachios inside a thick layer of 75% dark chocolate. Earthy, nutty, and decadent, this unique bar showcases a blend of textures and flavors in one intensely rich bite. Perfect as a dessert or a deluxe snack, we like this Pistachio Infernal Bar with buttery bloomies like Murray’s French Double Créme Brie or Fromager D’Affinois.
Allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts
- Francois Pralus is a celebrated French chocolatier who produces world-renowned chocolates.
- He currently owns a cacao plantation in Madagascar where the highest quality beans from around the world, personally selected by him, are grown and harvested. They are then transferred to his facility in France to be turned into chocolate.
- He created the “Barre Infernale” to combine the richness of chocolate and the creaminess of praline, and introduced the bar to the U.S. at NYC’s annual chocolate trade show in 2005.
- The rich and nutty notes in this chocolate make it an excellent pairing for aged goat and sheep cheeses that have their own sweet, nutty profiles, like Ossau Iraty or Honey Goat Gouda.
- Pâtisserie Chocolaterie Pralus was opened in Roanne, France, in 1948 by Auguste Pralus, inventor of the famous praline studded brioche bun the Praluline.
- His son François took over the business and turned it into the world-renowned chocolate company it is today.
- To craft their chocolate, Pralus sources cocoa beans from about 20 tropical regions around the world, then roasts, crushes, and grinds them in-house in France where they’re then made into decadent chocolate bars.
- Pralus is regarded around the world as a standard of craftsmanship and high-quality chocolate.