The MVP: Most Valuable Platter
This item is temporarily unavailable
This top-tier cheese and charcuterie feast is awarded Murray’s Most Valuable Platter for good reason. It brings together some of our most crowd-pleasing cheeses and meats, favorites like Jasper Hill’s Cabot Clothbound Cheddar and Point Reyes Original Blue, plus silky Prosciutto di San Daniele and hearty Wild Boar Salami. This platter is ready for snacking, with briny olives, sea salt crisps, and more. Or gift it to your favorite food lover with discerning taste.
In This Collection
Murray's Small Gift Box
Murray's Cave Aged Gruyère
Cellars At Jasper Hill Cabot Clothbound Cheddar
Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
Meadow Creek Dairy Grayson
Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese
Creminelli Wild Boar Salami
Prosciutto San Daniele
Z Crackers Sea Salt And Olive Oil Crackers
Raincoast Crisps Fig And Olive Crisps
If one of the items in the collection is unavailable or does not meet our high quality standards, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value.
- Don’t know what to give your foodie aunt or cheese snob bestie? The MVP: Most Valuable Platter is the perfect pick.
- There are a lot of brilliant bites within this collection—one of our favorites is a slice of rich Creminelli Wild Boar Salami and meaty Meadow Creek Dairy Grayson atop a Sea Salt & Olive Oil Cracker.
- Pair the Prosciutto di San Daniele with the Castelvetrano olives for a spot-on savory snack.
- For more MVP hits, add a crock of Murray's St. Mark's, a wheel of Old Chatham Sheepherding Hudson Valley Camembert, and a jar of Sidehill Farm Blackberry Jam.
- If you don’t instantly devour the Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese, melt it atop a burger or a steak for some savory, peppery dimension.