Red Bear Holy Cow! Beef Salami
This item is temporarily unavailable
- Age: 1 Month
- by Red Bear Provisions
- United States
A harmonious combination of Angus beef, garlic, black pepper and hardwood smoke makes Red Bear Holy Cow! Beef Salami a stand-out on any charcuterie plate. Lean and bold, the salami is reminiscent of a traditional Evreyskaya salami. While that Old-World salami was typically reserved for holidays and special occasions, you can enjoy Red Bear’s Holy Cow! any day of the week. Try this spiced salami alongside some Murray's Burrata with a drizzle of Mike’s Hot Honey on top.
- Red Bear Holy Cow! Beef Salami is reminiscent of an Old-World, Eastern European Evreyskaya salami.
- Evreyskaya is a common salami in Eastern Europe, often consumed on holidays and special occasions.
- Red Bear Founder Inessa Lysenko drew upon her Ukrainian heritage to create this cured meat.
- Angus beef is coarsely ground and flavored with black pepper and garlic before its finished with natural hardwood smoke and aged for several weeks.
- Fat is distributed more evenly in this salami in comparison to the typical French or Italian versions, allowing the flavors to shine through more fully.
- Based in Chicago, Illinois, Red Bear specializes in farm-raised, hand-trimmed, small-batch meats.
- Their meats are free of fillers, hormones, nitrites, and nitrates.
- Founder Inessa Lysenko draws upon family tradition and her Ukrainian heritage to create high-quality charcuterie products.
- Inspired by her father’s skill in creating Eastern European-style salami, Lysenko adapted his methods to create a line of cured meats that innovates on both traditional methods and unique flavors.