Red Bear Tipsy Cow Beef & Brandy Salami
This item is temporarily unavailable
- Age: 1 Month
- by Red Bear Provisions
- United States
This brandy-flavored beef salami lives up to its name. Angus beef is infused with brandy, seasoned with garlic and aromatic spices, smoked over natural hardwood, and aged for weeks to create the deep red color and boozy, fruity flavors that defines Red Bear Tipsy Cow Beef & Brandy Salami. Smoky and punchy, this beef salami pairs with the equally flavorful Four Fat Fowl St. Stephen and a bowl of Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons.
- Red Bear Tipsy Cow Beef & Brandy Salami was inspired by a trip the Red Bear team took to the Gascony region of France - an area known for its Armagnac brandy.
- Red Bear Founder Inessa Lysenko drew upon her Ukrainian heritage to create this cured meat.
- Whole-muscle cuts of Angus beef is used to create the salami.
- The beef is flavored with brandy and seasoned with garlic and aromatic spices before it’s lightly smoked over natural oak hardwood and aged for several weeks.
- Fat is distributed more evenly in this salami in comparison to the typical French or Italian versions, allowing the flavors to shine through more fully.
- Based in Chicago, Illinois, Red Bear specializes in farm-raised, hand-trimmed, small-batch meats.
- Their meats are free of fillers, hormones, nitrites, and nitrates.
- Founder Inessa Lysenko draws upon family tradition and her Ukrainian heritage to create high-quality charcuterie products.
- Inspired by her father’s skill in creating Eastern European-style salami, Lysenko adapted his methods to create a line of cured meats that innovates on both traditional methods and unique flavors.